PUFFY LUX HYBRID MATTRESS REVIEW
Puffy was founded in 2016 and is dedicated to serving its customers with quality mattresses at affordable prices. Puffy has three mattresses namely the Puffy original, the Puffy Lux, and the Puffy Royal mattress. The original Puffy mattress is an all-foam construction while the Lux and Royal mattresses are a hybrid version with a coil system in their support layers. The Puffy Lux hybrid mattress is the company’s most popular mattress.
- Cover– The Lux hybrid mattress comes with a quilted mesh outer cloud cover. It is hypoallergenic and has stain-resistant properties. It sports a soft cloud-like softness and is quite plush to touch and feel.
- Comfort Layer– This section is comprised of three different foam layers. The first layer is the 1.5 inch thick gel infused cooling cloud foam. Next comes the 1.5 inch plush dual cloud foam layer. This layer helps the mattress maintain its original shape. Lastly, is the 2 inch climate comfort foam layer, which wicks away moisture and humidity.
- Support Layer– The support 7-inches of high-density foam with adaptive coils. This layer provides durability and stability to the mattress while keeping it resilient.
- Grip Base Cover– The bottom of the mattress has a slip-resistant grid base cover.
The memory foam absorbs motions, keeping movement isolated. The coil layer’s individually encased and pocketed system further works to isolate movement.
Body Temperature Regulation
The Lux hybrid mattress comes with a cool hypoallergenic cover that allows the mattress surface to remain cool through the night. The coil system and sides promote airflow.
The firmness level of the Lux hybrid mattress falls under the range of 5 to 7 out of 10. The exact firmness level is dependent on your body weight and height. The heavier-weighted people will find the mattress leaning towards the softer side while the light-weighted sleepers will find the mattress on the firmer side.
Puffy Lux comes with a 101-night sleep trial period with a 14-night lock-in period. If you are not satisfied with the Lux mattress after 14-nights then you can initiate a return by reaching out to the company’s customer care team.
Puffy Lux mattresses come with a lifetime warranty. The warranty covers all manufacturing defects and damage arising due to manufacturing problems. It also covers all body impressions and indentations that are more than 1.5-inch deep. The warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original buyers. It does not apply in cases the mattress has been burned, misused, or damaged due to improper use. It also does not cover mattress damages due to inappropriate bed frames and mattress bases.
All Puffy Lux mattresses are shipped free of cost via FedEx ground shipping throughout the continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii has an added fee of $150. A tracking number is provided to the buyer once the mattress is shipped. This usually comes 1 to 3 working after the order is placed. The mattress will arrive at your doorstep a few days post shipping and you can track your mattress in real-time on the FedEx website.
Delivery and Placement
The mattress is delivered to your doorstep by FedEx personnel. You do not have to be at home to receive the package. It comes in a compressed state that has been rolled and folded into a cardboard box for easy handling. The secure packaging also protects the mattress against any elemental damage during transit.
Reasons To Buy Puffy Lux
- High-quality materials used in the mattress manufacturing.
- Good performance levels with high durability
- Gives enhanced lumbar support
- The hypoallergenic cover makes it ideal for sensitive and allergy-prone sleepers
- Has a Puffy Royal mattress option for a more luxurious comfort
- Stain-resistant outer cover makes for easy mattress maintenance
- The mattress is manufactured and designed in the USA giving you the best quality assurance
- The mattress works well with all kinds of bed frames including box springs, slats, and adjustable frames
- Comes with an attractive lifetime warranty cover
- All return shipping costs under the trial period and the warranty period are borne by the company itself
- Good back-end support with highly trained customer care executives