|Firmness / Support Level
|Cooling / Motion Transfer
|Trial Period / Price
- Cover– The cover is made of breathable Oeko-Tex Standard hypoallergenic Jacquard. It has an attractive design that imitates the curves of the Grand Canyon and has anti-slip and anti-pilling features. It is zippered, removable, and can be dry-cleaned.
- Cooling Gel Memory Foam Layer– This layer regulates body temperature and dissipates heat, allowing for cooler, deeper sleep throughout the year. With an airier, more breathable structure than traditional gel layers, it allows for better airflow and prevents sweating.
- Comfort Foam Layer– This layer adapts to the curves of your body, embracing it with the right amount of cushioning and support to relieve pressure points, keep your spine aligned, and provide the comfort you need for deep, restful sleep.
- Zoned, Pocket Coils System– The 2-zone coils system uses 768 individually-wrapped 65Mn tempered steel coils (for the queen size) to localize motion, provide targeted support, relieve pressure, and improve airflow.
- Zoned, Pocket Coils SystemHigh-Density Foam Base Layer and Encasing– The base layer adds stability and durability to the overall mattress layer. The perimeter encasement improves edge support and helps the mattress retain its shape and properties for longer.
The Dreamy Hybrid mattress has a dual firmness design. It’s medium-soft in the head area, to relieve pressure in key areas, like the neck and shoulders, and medium in the lumbar and feet area, to align the spine and prevent sinking.
This allows it to provide excellent comfort and support for side sleepers. Back and stomach sleepers who prefer a softer mattress should like it too. Some heavier stomach sleepers may feel like sinking or not getting enough bounce.
This SweetNight Dreamy mattress does a good job isolating motion, especially for a mattress in its firmness range. While the pocketed coils act individually to localize motion, the foam layers embrace the sleeper’s body, supporting it and preventing disturbances.
The SweetNight Dreamy Hybrid mattress is made with CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 fabrics. This makes the mattress safe for both users and the environment. It is free of allergens and pollutants like heavy metals, dangerous formaldehyde, phthalates, and volatile organic compounds VOCs. Off-gassing is minimum as well.
SweetNight offers a 100-night trial on their mattresses. Like many other brands, they, too, recommend sleeping on the mattress for minimum 30 nights before making a decision.
SweetNight doesn’t charge for return shipping, and the customer service representatives are quite friendly and helpful.
This SweetNight mattress comes with a 10 years limited warranty that covers all manufacturing and material defects. The manufacturer will repair or replace the mattress, as needed.
Orders are usually processed within 48 hours from being placed and delivery rarely takes more than 3-5 days. Occasional delays were registered during the pandemic when Fedex and UPS were understaffed and unable to pick up and deliver orders on time.
Packaging and Delivery
SweetNight’s Dreamy Hybrid is the perfect embodiment of the “bed-in-a-box” concept. It is delivered compressed, wrapped in plastic, and rolled in a personalized cardboard box.
The unboxing process is fairly easy, the box also containing an interesting cutter meant to help remove the wrap without damaging the mattress
Benefits of Buying the SweetNight Dreamy Hybrid Mattress
- Modern design that adapts to the curves of your body
- 3 thickness options, perfect for adjustable, Murphy, and trundle beds
- 2 firmness options in the same mattress: medium-soft and medium
- Great for side and back sleepers
- Made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials
- CertiPUR-US and Oeko-Tex certifications, fiber-glass free
- Easy unboxing and minimal off-gassing
- 100 nights risk-free trial